· We practice twice a week on False Creek on Wednesday & Friday mornings starting from 9:00 to 11:00, rain or shine.
· The dock is on Alder Bay, adjacent to the False Creek Community Centre on Granville Island.
· Team members are expected to be on time for warm-up with all equipment and be ready to go on the water immediately after the warm-up.
· Team members share the responsibility of preparing the boats for practice. When used, some may also help with the coach boat and motor, as required. Contact the team captain if you can be one of the 'early birds' arriving at around 8:40.
· Change rooms and washrooms are available in the community centre.
· After practice, some meet for coffee at the Granville Island Market.
· NOTE: No team member or guest may go out on the water without first signing the False Creek Racing Canoe Club (FCRCC) Waiver Form.